- Coconut oil
- Free Range Eggs
- Himilayan salt and pepper
- Salt free Cottage Cheese
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Get your asparagus, coconut oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a pan and in the oven roasting.
- Turn off water once it is boiled.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl.
- Stir your hot pot of water in circles creating a vortex in the middle.
- Slip your cracked egg from its bowl into the vortex.
- Let it cook about 3-4 minutes
- While poaching your egg. Scoop your cottage cheese and avacado into your plate and sprinkle with a bit of S. And P.
- Scoop out your egg, and slice the surface, so it runs. Repeat, for the amount of eggs you want.
- Take out asparagus once limp and slightly crispy.
- Squeeze lemon over everything.