What I did: Total Cost $10
- My Halloween pumpkin didn’t break down this year! Sometimes that happens. So instead of throwing it out I decided to paint it white and paint “joy” on it! The branch piece on top is from the dollar store ($1).
- The pillows: I bought 4 table mats from the dollar store. I sewed two together for the little pillow, and then I sewed two together length wide for the long ones (I cut these ones open and stuffed them). Both are stuffed with ruffled news paper! Total cost $4
- I had the rustic bench, chair, rustic bucket, mailbox, apple box, and burlap on hand!
- I collected branches
- My naighbour gave me a huge bundle of holly!
- 2 bows from the dollar store ($1 each)
- Camp lantern from the dollar store ($3)
- Wood painted with chalk board paint and drawn on with white Crayon.