- 2 Bags of scented Pinecones ($4.99 each at Wallmart)
- Hot Glue Gun ($4.99 Wallmart)
- Some sprigs of greenery (your back yard)
- Fake cranberry or holly berries (I pulled them off little $1 cranberry sprigs from the dollar store)
- Wire Wreath Frame ($1 dollar Store)
- One pine cone at a time start gluing to the front and sides of the frame. Ensure you showcase all sides of the pine cones (don’t have them all facing in the same direction). Try to fit them together like puzzle pieces.
- Glue in pieces of greenery and holly berries to help cover empty spaces. I first glued the greenery into little bundles. Make sure they are evenly dispersed.
- Optional: Tie on a burlap bow. I like the natural look 🙂