Music: company- Justin Bieber
Here is my go to everyday look. It’s glowy, fresh, natural, involves very little products, and is FAST.
- Primer: any will do. I use Smashbox Photofinish, but Garnier makes a good drugstore option. I put a pea size amount all over with my finger tips.
- Foundation: Covergril Outlast (I mix 210 and 240 to get my post summer shade) I apply this my my $4 ElF foundation brush.
- Concealer: Maybelline Wake Up in the lightest colour. I put this in a triangle under my eyes, up the tops of my cheek bones, down my nose, and on my chin. I use a medium sized concealer brush to do this. I alternate between my $2 ELF one and my Sephora concealer brush. I blend the edges with my Elf foundation brush.
- Powder: Bourjois Powder in 52 Vanila. (Great texture and scent, does not keep you matte all day, but instead a healthy dewy glow after an hour or so). I use my BodyShop Powder Brush to apply this all over.
- Blush: ElF – I alternate between all of them. They are a few bucks at London Drugs.
- Eye shadow: I use just a natural beige from any of my sets all over the eye.
- Mascara: I have been using Telescopic for length. But if you like bulk go for the Covergirl Turqouis tube.
Only 7 products. If you have any questions, feel free to comment, or if you follow me on Instagram DM me.