- Romantic lunch and walk: Drive into the country, and stop at a quaint or historical town. Find the coziest Inn or cafe for breakfast/lunch. Order warm and cozy food and enjoy the decorations and Christmas music. After, get coffees to go, and Christmas shop in the village.
- See a Christmas Play: Buy tickets for a Christmas Play. The Nutcracker, A Christmas Story, and It’s a Wonderful life are all playing in my part of the world! Dress in your best clothes, and treat it like a big night out. Afterwards, go for festive martinis at a restaurant you wouldn’t normally go to! Feel chic!
- Go for a Train Ride: Find a Christmas train ride near you! Try to find one in the mountains so that you can enjoy beautiful snowy views! Pack a canister of hot coffee or chocolate and handmade sandwiches for the drive up. Bundle up warm and listen to Christmas carols!
- Go Sledding: Most ski mountains offer Tubing or sledding for an affordable price! dress warm and go for a frolic in the snow!
- Christmas Movie Night: Make your guy a real hearty meal (stew or chili) and watch your favorite Christmas movie! Get Baileys to put in your after dinner coffees or cocoas!